Here are some of the highlights from the last 12 months:
- We went to Disney World for the first time! Very magical and not relaxing in the least but totally worth every. Single. Penny.
- Jay and I went to Jamaica with Mitch and Mindy in June, and we both gained at least 5 lbs totally from alcohol.
- We celebrated Addi’s 5th birthday, Jay and I’s 33rds, Sam’s 3rd, and Jay and I’s 8th wedding anniversary.
- We got a new pet. And Jay killed Handsome the fish while we were in Indiana for Christmas. Ooops.
- I ran my first ½ marathon and signed up for a 2nd for next year. 13.1 miles never felt so good.
- Addi completed her tap and ballet class and performed at the Peoria Civic Center in front of 3,000 people.
- Addi started kindergarten and had mostly good reports ever since.
- Jay stepped into this century and upgraded to a smart phone. He can now text AND take pictures! And he didn’t get this phone out of some random desk at work!
- Sam became potty trained. We are saving a ton on diapers.Jay stood up with his friend Justin in their wedding.
- We managed to stay pretty healthy through the whole year. THAT we can TOTALLY do again.
- I blogged, scrapbooked, and crafted. A Lot.
- Sam is finally showing her true colors and has an attitude fitting of a three year old. It’s frustrating but all she has to do is say “ephalant” instead of elephant and all is forgiven on my end.
- I started a new job in January and loved it. And Jay got a promotion and started his new job in October.
- We almost bought a swimming pool for our house. Almost.
- I thought I totaled Murray the Murano, but after 8 weeks and $10,000, we got him home safe and sound.
- I saw Oprah!
- And finally, we ended the year celebrating with good friends, good food, good booze, and each other.
Post a Comment