Today I turn 32 and it seems so boring. Nothing exciting happens at 32!
However, 32 is:
- The freezing point of water.
- The number of teeth in adults (counting wisdom teeth)
- The total number of pieces in a chess game.
- The number of teams in the NFL.
- The winning car number in the inaugural Indy 500 (1911).
- The average number of pages in a comic book.
- The age Jesus was when he died.
- The approximate number of minutes it took me to come up with that list, thanks to Google.
I’ve had a few people ask me what I will get for my birthday. Since I rarely get birthday presents, I think I’ll just make a list here and my family can make all my dreams come true. Thanks in advance for the pony!
What I’d like (in no particular order):
- Perfect eyesight. Or, at least, glasses that Sam can't break.
- A two hour massage.
- A metabolism that was perfectly normal, except when eating cake. Then, I’d like it to be faster than a tiger on Quaaludes.
- A lifetime supply of Orbit gum. Bubblemint, please.
- Birthday cake to share with my loved ones.
- Icing that doesn't stain clothing.
- A great book to read in my spare time.
- Some cute new boots.
Someone to do all the dishes at my house.
Cute, healthy kids, with great imaginations.
- Kids who listen all the time and never misbehave. And never have their teachers tell me the spent the day 1. flashing boys on the playground (Addi) or 2. beating up the 19 month olds and stealing their toys (Sam).
On second thought, being 32 is pretty exciting. Here's to an eventful, fun, healthy 32nd year!
Happy Birthday Steph! Hope it was great . . . excited to celebrate with ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment