Today I turn 32 and it seems so boring. Nothing exciting happens at 32!
However, 32 is:
- The freezing point of water.
- The number of teeth in adults (counting wisdom teeth)
- The total number of pieces in a chess game.
- The number of teams in the NFL.
- The winning car number in the inaugural Indy 500 (1911).
- The average number of pages in a comic book.
- The age Jesus was when he died.
- The approximate number of minutes it took me to come up with that list, thanks to Google.
I’ve had a few people ask me what I will get for my birthday. Since I rarely get birthday presents, I think I’ll just make a list here and my family can make all my dreams come true. Thanks in advance for the pony!
What I’d like (in no particular order):
- Perfect eyesight. Or, at least, glasses that Sam can't break.
- A two hour massage.
- A metabolism that was perfectly normal, except when eating cake. Then, I’d like it to be faster than a tiger on Quaaludes.
- A lifetime supply of Orbit gum. Bubblemint, please.
- Birthday cake to share with my loved ones.
- Icing that doesn't stain clothing.
- A great book to read in my spare time.
- Some cute new boots.
Cute, healthy kids, with great imaginations.