Nicole did this fun little e-mail meme and I decided to do it too . I'd love to hear your answers too, so if you complete it on your blog, leave me a comment so I can come read about your first baby too.
1. Were you married at the time? Yes, had been for 2.5 years.
2. What were your reactions when you found out? Excited and surprised.
3. How old were you? 27 when I got pregnant, turned 28 a month after she was born.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? A pregnancy test at home.
5. Who did you tell first? Jay
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes - I figured it was a surprise no matter when I found out. And it didn't seem real until we saw it was a healthy girl.
7. Did you deliver early or late? 4 days early.
8. Due date: February 5
9. Did you have morning sickness? OH yeah... for a good 8 weeks I wanted to die.
10. What did you crave? Fruit nonstop. One week I ate a gallon (literally) of fruit salad and an entire watermelon alone. Jay was shocked.
11. Who irritated you the most? My first overnight nurse in the hospital. She yelled at me for not getting out of bed and I still had a catheter so I couldn't.
12. What was your first child's Sex? Female
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 25 or 30
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Non-stop contractions from week 25 on. Boy that was fun.
15. How long were you in labor? 6 minutes. Love me a c-section!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jay
18. Who watched? Jay and 20 nurses and doctors.
19. Was it natural or c-section? scheduled c-section. They estimated a large baby.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? A lovely, lovely epidural and lots of pain meds after.
21. How much did your child weigh? 9 pounds, 4 ounces. Turns out they knew what they were talking about.
22. What did you name him/her? Addison Marie
23. How old is your first born today? Will be 3 in two weeks