I think not!
Sooooooooo it's 4 am and Sam is WIDE awake. I am trying to not fall asleep holding her (fears of dropping her, etc.) so here I am, surfing the net. It's amazing the clarity that comes at this early hour... and more interesting, the questions that surface. Here are just a few:
- What exactly is my cat chasing?
- Who buys all this crap on infomercials? And, how upset would Jay get if I bought the new and improved George Foreman grill?
- Was the website I just found that lists the best and worst infomercials really necessary? And do I want to investigate and find out exactly what a Velform Sauna Belt is?
- Was Tim Taylor always this funny?
- How clean my house looks in the dark... I'm starting to think lights are overrated.
Nothing too exciting to ponder I guess... I just texted my friend Jenny, who is being induced as I type, to wish her luck.... And Sam is finally nodding off, so I'll head back upstairs and try to fall asleep before I buy an ab roller.
Post a Comment